• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Max BMW 1976 R90S Test Ride

Most dealers wax the showroom floor from time to time. MAX BMW just lays down a new coat of rubber.

Notwithstanding the ending disclaimer, I find it very hard not to consider this type of behavior as bike abuse.

Even though it wasn't the bike built in three days new from parts, check the pipes and fairing, whatever, the stunt riding plus burn outs probably put a few thousand miles of wear and tear on that bike. But, it's his bike, burn those dollars. Great riding never before seen on an old airhead, probably soaped up a bit.

Teach

I'm fairly sure that's Chris "Teach" McNeil.:bow Teach has made appearances at several of our national rallies as provided for us by Motorrad.

Great promo by Max's.

Stan Herman
MOA Director

Teach

I'm fairly sure that's Chris "Teach" McNeil.:bow Teach has made appearances at several of our national rallies as provided for us by Motorrad.

Great promo by Max's.

Stan Herman
MOA Director

Indeed it is. He has appeared in a previous "test ride" video as well - that time Max's van driver Fred caged him in the sprinter van :)

Muriel

Back