• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Looking for a reputable personal injury lawyer in the Seattle area

daarmr

I am looking for a personal injury lawyer that is not out for the quick settlement (fast buck) in the Seattle area.
I was out on new year's day for a leisurely ride to charge up my battery when in a 25 mph zone a driver pulled out at the last possible instant to where I would t-bone them otherwise they would have t-boned me. I had NO time to hit the brakes. In the end I was catapulted over the handlebars and on to the pavement past the car. I totaled my beautiful 2005 R1200GS (snapped one front fork and the mast head at the top). My guess is that they were texting at their stop sign and then took off without looking. I did not have a stop sign. My gear saved me! I have a broken left wrist and a broken right thumb not to mention the intense pain in my back from being hurled through the air to land on concrete. Guess what I do for a living? I sit in a chair and write software on a computer. I need my back and my hands!
Please email me at daarmr@outlook.com if you have any experience with a simular situation and have advice or know of a good personal injury lawyer in the Seattle area.

Thanks,
Dave Armour
Kirkland, WA

If no one specific is suggested, you might want to check out attorneys who advocate for injured cyclists. Lots of similarities.

Best ones are the ones that do not advertise, and have been around for years, and have multiple lawyers. They grew for a reason, and the fact that they didn't advertise, it has to be word of mouth, not slick marketing. I use the same philosophy for car dealers and other businesses.

Do a quick search, there are rating agencies that list statistics of firms.

That said, settling with a fair deal is better than rolling the dice at a trial sometimes.

...it has to be word of mouth, not slick marketing.

+1, but the best way to find a reputable p.i . lawyer is to get a referral from your regular lawyer. If they offer to handle the file, be firm, and tell them you want a lawyer who does exclusively p.i. work.

Back