• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New member from PA

Royal Tiger

Hello all!

The awesome girlfriend gave me a membership in the MOA for Christmas. :heart

I currently have 2 BMW's, a 2007 G650X XChallenge and a 2005 R1200ST. I had owned a 2002 R1150R a few years back. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and get some info/help when I need it. We looked at possibly attending the rally, but it looks to be out of reach this time. Hopefully it'll make it's way further east in the future and our lives will be a little more fluid to attend. We do want to go to the Finger Lakes Rally in 2014. Have to get some more info on that one. We went to Four Winds Rally in Clarion, PA, last year. I think it piqued our interest in rally-ing. :)

Thanks everyone and here's to a great 2014! :clap

Welcome! Glad to have you here. :clap

Going to rally's can be lots of fun and somewhat addictive if you like them.

How about a pic of your bikes?

Sure beats a pair of socks :)
Welcome to the forum.
Gary

Yes it does! :)

This year we did a mostly motorcycle Christmas. She got me a new Klim jacket & pants and some other gear. She bought me a GPR exhaust for the R1200ST for my birthday at the end of November so it went from sounding like a sewing machine to a pissed off VW powered dune buggy. I got her some parts for her XT, a Tourmaster jacket, and a heated jacket liner.

I just realized I wrote "form" instead of "from". D'uh! :banghead

I should post up some pics! Let's give it a shot....

Very cool all the way around. Your title is all set ;) I still haven't got used to this Apple helping me with my spelwring.
Looks like your up and running in good fashion. Any questions, just ask.
OM

Hello all!

The awesome girlfriend gave me a membership in the MOA for Christmas. :heart

I currently have 2 BMW's, a 2007 G650X XChallenge and a 2005 R1200ST. I had owned a 2002 R1150R a few years back. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and get some info/help when I need it. We looked at possibly attending the rally, but it looks to be out of reach this time. Hopefully it'll make it's way further east in the future and our lives will be a little more fluid to attend. We do want to go to the Finger Lakes Rally in 2014. Have to get some more info on that one. We went to Four Winds Rally in Clarion, PA, last year. I think it piqued our interest in rally-ing. :)

Thanks everyone and here's to a great 2014! :clap

Don't forget your friends in the Laurel Highlands, we have a great campout every June
http://www.lhbmwr.com/page4.html

jason

Welcome. Nice looking ST - don't see many of those around these days. I'm just a little south of you in Lansdale. I haven't gotten out much since early December due to all the snow, but hopefully that'll change soon.

Welcome from the northern end of the LV.

when the weather get back to clear roads and you wish to take a short ride contact me.

My location is about a mile south of Blue MT ski area.

Been a member since 1973.

Thanks for the pics.

MOA membership for a Christmas gift? Sounds like she is a keeper.:clap

Back