• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Honda Grom

Oh shoot.
Been looking for a CT70, however.
This one's street legal as well, nice.
Small is beautiful.
3 large?!
Oh I'm in trouble.

Hey Mr. Henson :wave

It's the new cool cult bike. Looks like a hoot to ride. Fear it will be a bit small for me.

You're so hip.
Tragically late to the party, again.
Hey Bud :wave
I have to sit one.
There I said it

And the name oddly fits perfectly!

Wait for the introduction of the Grom Adventure with aluminum bags and a beaky nose. ;)

pete

Honda Mini-Trail 50......CT70.....the classic 90.......and now this :clap Messin' 'round on a small bike is sooo much fun.
OM

I don't know how scrunched up it may be for my 6-1 height...but I wouldn't say no to one.

Yeah, late to the party...seems to be my deal:whistle I don't even have a scooter yet like wezul.:wave

A GS mini would be a hoot

Check out this modded one:laugh

072313-09-2014-honda-grom-msx125-mini-monster-x-speed.jpg

There are at least four of these running around the Baton Rouge area that have been customized with extended swing arms for whatever reason, and look really cool. Saw them up close recently when the group parked at the local mall. A lot of people were looking at them and wondering if they were real motorcycles.

The January 2014 issue of Motorcycle Consumer News has a nice article about the bike. It also has a photo of one doing a wheelie ! Guess that explains the swing arm modification :thumb

And the name oddly fits perfectly!

Wait for the introduction of the Grom Adventure with aluminum bags and a beaky nose. ;)

pete

Don't forget the knobbies!!!!!!!!:laugh

Who will be the first to do a Bun Burner Gold on one????:whistle

Oooooh
The black one.
SUPER motarded
Geez I am tragically late, look what they've done already.

I don't get it. Buy a Vespa already. Seems to be an answer to a question nobody asked. Saw someone tooling around town on one, was very difficult to notice until it was right on top of you.

Is the scale of the Honda similar to the Yamah TW200?

img.jpg

attachment.php

Back