• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Rally Count?

B

belquar

What a great time. I was a rally virgin. Me and my father attended. Took part in a ERC course. Kudos to George and Lindsey for taking the time to provide us with some of their riding wisdom. We arrived on Wednesday evening, heard the count was already over 1000. Spent thursday walking around and borrowed Motorrad's K1200R (what a sick ride that is) that night heard the count was over 15k. ERC friday, then trek home friday and saturday. Had to get back to work a 24hr shift on Sunday. Love my new sheepskin from Alaskaleathers. "Just sit on it." Great vendor. Sold me the quality sheepskin at the lower price rather than going for the more expensive "higher quality piece" All in all a great time. Spent a lot of money. NEW TOYS!!!!!!

Does anyone know what the final rally count was? Had to be a banner event. Biggest ever?

Great meeting those I did, to those I didn't, catch ya in Vermont.

Belquar said:
What a great time. I was a rally virgin. Me and my father attended. Took part in a ERC course. Kudos to George and Lindsey for taking the time to provide us with some of their riding wisdom. We arrived on Wednesday evening, heard the count was already over 1000. Spent thursday walking around and borrowed Motorrad's K1200R (what a sick ride that is) that night heard the count was over 15k. ERC friday, then trek home friday and saturday. Had to get back to work a 24hr shift on Sunday. Love my new sheepskin from Alaskaleathers. "Just sit on it." Great vendor. Sold me the quality sheepskin at the lower price rather than going for the more expensive "higher quality piece" All in all a great time. Spent a lot of money. NEW TOYS!!!!!!

Does anyone know what the final rally count was? Had to be a banner event. Biggest ever?

The only number I fully remember was the adult attendees, here you go anyways.
Adult Rally Attendees: 8048
Kids: 200~
Vendors: 130
RV's 200+

Belquar said:

Thanks for the kind words, it was great meeting you and your dad! You guys were a fun bunch to do the ERC with, and it was an enjoyable morning for me. I'll look forward to seeing you in Vermont, if not before!

George Noewatne

Back