• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Pairing SENA SMH10 to 2013 R 1200RT Stereo

jlh007

I've looked through many of the threads and can't find an answer to this. Just purchased and installed Sena SMH10 unit on my helmet. I followed the pairing instructions that came with the RT - can get to "PAIRING" and "SEARCHING" with Bluetooth symbol flashing but then I get "FAILED" indicating no pairing. Now, to top it off, my stereo has no output from the on-bike speakers. So... can anyone walk me through the pairing issue and then tell me how to get my audio back on the bike? Thanks much!

1/2 way there

O.k... got the SMH10 paired to the on-board stereo...but now I can't get any audible volume from the on-board speakers?? Even with SMH10 device off the bike stereo will now not play over the speakers? Any suggestions?

O.k... got the SMH10 paired to the on-board stereo...but now I can't get any audible volume from the on-board speakers?? Even with SMH10 device off the bike stereo will now not play over the speakers? Any suggestions?

Sounds like you haven't turned BT off. When you start pairing, BT on off is an option.
BT on speakers don't work. BT off speakers work
Regards

QUOTE=pch123;911050]

Sounds like you haven't turned BT off. When you start pairing, BT on off is an option.
BT on speakers don't work. BT off speakers work
Regards[/QUOTE]

Thanks much!! I'll check that out tonight when I get home. I figured it was something I switched by mistake!

Back