• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

The Ride from Lima...from the Pillion Perspective

J

JOECUBANA

Hey everyone...

We had to leave the rally Saturday to attend to family and business matters before Monday (sigh)....

I could post the usual ride report....nice roads...too many trucks....too dang hot, etc....but I thought I'd let my wife tell things from her perspective.....

Well, here we are leaving Lima on 309....see you all next year!

Attachments

• trip1.JPG
    trip1.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 226
....From the Pilion, again...

Here we are on 42 going by Loraz' house...

Hey Gale! :wave

Attachments

• trip1a.jpg
    trip1a.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 225
pillion...redux

Man, I'm glad it's not as hot today....but is my butt SORE!...gotta keep him stopping every hour or so.....

:cry

Attachments

• trip1b.jpg
    trip1b.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 220
Almost Home??

Are we there yet?? :dunno

Should have gotten that sheepskin cover...

I am so bored here...should have gotten the Autocomm....hey, wait....I may be able to see something different...let me try....

Hey, maybe I should get my own bike....

thanks for seeing things from 'my' point of view (or lack thereof)

Tracey

Attachments

• trip1c.jpg
    trip1c.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 220
Pillion Perspective

ROTFLMAO !!
Very good perspective you have.

A friend of mine and is wife rode to and from Cincinnati,Ohio to Cruso, Tennessee .
To make things more compact he had a Joe's UPack stuffed with camping gear.
She only had enough room to squeeze,and slide into a small pocket on the pillion.
I must give anyone a big "Job Well Done" to sit still for all those miles . ;-)

Roflmao

That is hysterical. Love it.

Also the L&T Jennifer loves having the AutoCom, cause she used to say the same thing. Tell Tracey I said Hi :wave

Tracey - Patrick says to make Joe buy both the Autocom and sheepskin covers before the next trip. He heartily approves of both.

Steve

Back