• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

YBMC Holiday Bash January 18th, 2014, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Natick Ma

kz1000ken

Join us for the 30th Annual
Yankee Beemers Holiday Party

on January 18th, 2014 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Natick Ma. 5PM to 10 PM

There will be Vendors, food, guest speakers, dancing and a great retrospective of the 30 years we have been celebrating our mantra
"Ride to Eat, Eat to Ride, YB Normal"

More info at http://www.yankeebeemers.org

holidayPartySanta.jpg

Ready for Some Fun & Good Times!

I'm looking forward to this in a big way. Great venue, great crowd, great event!

Party!

Crown Plaza / The Verve, 1360 Worcester St, Natick Ma. 1-508-653-8800. 5-10 pm or whenever.

In attendance will be 100 of your very best YB friends, this an evening of chatter, interesting speakers and great door prizes from our supporting vendors. The reception in the Stardust Room starts at 5:00pm with a cash bar and munchies. For early arrivals we have a hospitality suite RM 719, The Peabody suite. Bring a little for yourself and a little to share. The bar in the hotel also opens at 5:00pm. Small print: Please keep consumption in the suite and discrete, no open containers in the halls or open hotel areas unless it has been purchased from the hotel.

A plated dinner starts at 6:00pm in the Constellation Room followed by speakers, awards, door prizes, and a general good time. Be sure to check your email for the message Victor sent last week or see the post above to get a chance to win a great prize offered by Twisted throttle. We have many great prizes from Twisted Throttle, Wagner Motorsports International, MAX BMW , Vanson Leathers, Dunbar Euro-Sports, Greater Boston Motor Sports, Razee Motorsports, Kermit Chair Company, Village Photo, Willow Brook Restaurant and more.

I learned today of the hotel registration confusion mentioned in the above threads and some of you have mentioned it to me directly. It apparently did go off track and I apologize for that. If you registered directly with the hotel and you did not get the $99 YB rate the hotel has committed to fix that when you check in. If you have not reserved yet please ask for the YB rate.

There is plenty of parking and the weather is looking great. Don?t forget your cans of food for the food pantry. Let?s have a great time!

There is still time to register for those who have not...

Back