• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New BMW Owner, Ontario, Canada

July 2015 Update.

All that stuff in last year's post still stands :)

The season is over for me, they salted the roads here and for me, that means the party is over.

Reflecting back on the 2015 season, I think it was the best riding season I have had; this is largely due to how much I am enjoying the F700GS.

Hi Glen!:wave
I am new here as well, and just got my first beemer.
Am from Windsor, ON, and last summer took hwy 3 from
home to Fort Erie. A nice weekend ride on my Triumph.
But the best part was from Fort Erie along the river to the falls.
Just gorgeous! Can't wait for next season to go that way again,
well this time with my new ride, the RT.
All the best!

But the best part was from Fort Erie along the river to the falls.
Just gorgeous!

That stretch of road is literally 10 minutes from my driveway :)

My wife traded the F650GS twin for a 2015 RT last August, very impressive bike, hope you like it as much as she does her's.

Your right about that stretch of road.....one of my favorite "close to home" rides.....congrats on your new aquisition and welcome to the fold.:newtoy

Thanks You! The RT is a totally different ride than my previous ones.
I can't say is the better one in every way, but is the most suitable
for my age, IMHO.

Back