• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Gastric Bypass, down 116 pounds, 40 to go

tommcgee

Unfunded content provider
Gastric bypass -- down 116 pounds, 40 to go.

10759524984_436ca86ac3_o.jpg

5696696888_acaf126e6d_z.jpg

10759540164_d11b583aea_o.png

A guy I play poker with had that done. I hadn't seen him in months and when I did, I didn't recognize him. He had lost over 100 lbs. He went from overweight to skinny. He had serious problems with an ankle and getting that weight off allowed him to get back to work as a craftsman.

Harry

Good show!

My spouse went brought that procedure about 4 years ago and it made a big positive change in her life. It does take some perseverance, not just a plug and play app! Keep up the good work!

Cheers! :dance

Good show!

My spouse went brought that procedure about 4 years ago and it made a big positive change in her life. It does take some perseverance, not just a plug and play app! Keep up the good work!

Cheers! :dance

Yeah, it's not a magic bullet, losing the weight is relatively easy, but eating is damn hard.

I feel obligated to say that if you're thinking of weight loss surgery (WLS), go for it! Lots of support out there on forums like Thinner Times.

I also have to say that losing the weight is the easy part -- eating is damn hard! The results are worth the trouble!

Just a suggestion. Check out the John Morgan seminars for weight loss (and stopping smoking) hypnosis. Worked for me at a fraction of the price ($65.00), and attendance at one gives you free admission from then on.

He also sells the DVD's and other material to help.

Normally the seminar circuit tour is mostly held during the very early spring, after New Years.

Just a suggestion. Check out the John Morgan seminars for weight loss (and stopping smoking) hypnosis. Worked for me at a fraction of the price ($65.00), and attendance at one gives you free admission from then on.

He also sells the DVD's and other material to help.

Normally the seminar circuit tour is mostly held during the very early spring, after New Years.

If you can do it this way, more power to you. Last time I lost 135 pounds, I did it using diet changes, hypnotism, self-hypnotism, and everything else I could think of using. It took 18 years to regain the weight. You can still defeat weight loss surgery, but the chances of being able to do so are rather small.

Back