• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Owners News Spine Art

Here's through September for 2017. I'm sure it's a GS model, but not sure...an R1200GS?

Attachments

• Spines2017.jpg
    Spines2017.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 210
What happened to August?

Ooops...busted! I'll track it down and update the photo.

Update...new photo above with August. Doesn't really change the image much. I wish the justification for each month could be more precise.

Here's the final update for 2019. From your following posts, it's an R1250R.

Attachments

• Spines2019 R1250R.jpg
    Spines2019 R1250R.jpg
    993.9 KB · Views: 88
Lee -

I think you nailed it. The artwork on the tail section doesn't come through on my picture, but the rolled up jeans and tennis shoes are the same. It's the same rider!!

I added a few more months to the previous picture...actually it's beginning to look more like the S1000XR...I think!

I had a collection of over 25 years of our magazine, waking up one day on a kick to get rid of stuff. I had to ask myself why I was keeping all these magazines and there was no logical answer. Motorcycling and woodworking mags had me looking like a hoarder. I ended up tossing the whole works. Now I read them as they come in and then donate them to the local clinic when I am finished with them. I'm over keeping back issues of anything. :D

Yeah, I keep way too much stuff! But these magazines could be given to any number of places such as motorcycle shops etc. Let them keep them!

Thought I'd get started early...see how good you guys are! Here's the month of January 2021...what say ye? Maybe someone recognizes the building in the background. I think I see a turn signal and maybe a license plate holder.

June 6 2021: Updated photo...pretty sure this is the R18 Cruiser.

View attachment 81915

Attachments

• Spines2021 R18 Cruiser.jpg
    Spines2021 R18 Cruiser.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
Turn signal looks like the skinny LED unit that newer bikes have in the Europe market.

Back