• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Best Bar in America

I should have added that you can buy either the dvd for around $25 or download the movie as an mp4 file for around $15. With the dvd you get director's cuts and bloopers. But the download is good if you want it now.

Wife and I watched it last night. Neat movie...nice older BMW w/sidecar and great scenery!

Highly recommend!

The Best Bar in America

I recently read a column in the Nov. issue of Cycle World about the movie The Best Bar in America.
Its an independent film about motorcycle travel. They use a 1960 R60 with sidecar.
The movie was just released and I ordered the DVD for $20 plus shipping.
If your interested go to bestbarinamerica.com.

uh. maybe. However, heading into Key West on Saturday and heading for Green Parrot and Hogs Breath to ease into a week end If yer there just look for the Salthy Fog shirt.

I should have added that you can buy either the dvd for around $25 or download the movie as an mp4 file for around $15. With the dvd you get director's cuts and bloopers. But the download is good if you want it now.

Where does one get the download?

Back