• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Check your foot pegs!

sedanman

neanderssance man
2014 GSW with 400 miles. Left foot peg almost fell off! Circlip had to be missing from the factory. This is my fiance`s bike. She is an accomplished rider and often hangs off. I shudder to think how bad it would have been for the peg to fall off while she was transitioning on and off of the seat.

Attachments

• foot peg.jpg
    foot peg.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 199
2014 GSW with 400 miles. Left foot peg almost fell off! Circlip had to be missing from the factory. This is my fiance`s bike. She is an accomplished rider and often hangs off. I shudder to think how bad it would have been for the peg to fall off while she was transitioning on and off of the seat.

Oh, sh... Thank you.

Back