• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Let's see bike decals

H stretching her mileage... she didn’t see this for awhile... then I was in trouble!
There’s stories :laugh
A23B4E35-C5EA-4EC8-82C0-980B0963980F.jpeg

Yay!
IMG_3765_heic-XL.jpg

IMG_4297_HEIC-XL.jpg

IMG_4621_HEIC-XL.jpg

You do realize your pics are sitting on their sides don't you?

Actually, this is geographically correct. Baja is long and narrow, and you have to be sideways to fit on it when riding those giant GSs. :p Now, don't get me started on the what the shifting magnetic north pole is going to require of your pictures moving forward! :laugh

It's not only the shifting poles, but the constant bombardment of gravity waves; it's rumored that this contributes to the occasional flopping over of the Giants. :whistle

My GT's hindquarters, w/official CoddiWomple tripod.
Tail_End.jpg

GT w/2019 Boot Scootin Rally on top
sidecase.jpeg

The traded-in GS viewpoint
GS-bag.jpeg

Beats Me! Either DSP is an EMT sorta code word, Or the Delaware State Police EMT's KTM Scooter?

Close...It's a business called Dual Sport Plus in Onterrible. The colour is right but it's not a KTM.
IMG_3296-XL.jpg

Back