• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Any Daytona Beach Airheads?

captainmako21

Any airhead pros in Daytona Beach area? I'm relatively new to Airhead wrenching and would really appreciate
guidance in doing some repairs to my bike. I'm happy to provide remuneration. I know there is Tom High in
Deland, although $80 per hour will empty my wallet very quickly. Anyone?

Airhead Repair

Any airhead pros in Daytona Beach area? I'm relatively new to Airhead wrenching and would really appreciate
guidance in doing some repairs to my bike. I'm happy to provide remuneration. I know there is Tom High in
Deland, although $80 per hour will empty my wallet very quickly. Anyone?

http://flairheads.org/
Look into joining the Florida Airheads. There are "Tech Days" where repairs are done on Airheads. There is Stan's BMW-Guzie in Gainesville

There are plenty of people on here who are very knowledgeable and would be glad to help you with advice - with internet, you can send back and forth pics. Plus, Kurt the administrator has a wealth of knowledge about where to get articles and videos to help as well.

Back