• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MAX BMW rocks!

natepetersen85

Just wanted to say, I ordered a brake cable last week for the /5 and they emailed me the same day to say they had the cable and it was shipping out the next morning!

It arrived today, and along with it in the box was a business card, and a small package of m&m's!

It's like they knew I love them!

Above and beyond really.

Nate

Just wanted to say, I ordered a brake cable last week for the /5 and they emailed me the same day to say they had the cable and it was shipping out the next morning!

It arrived today, and along with it in the box was a business card, and a small package of m&m's!

It's like they knew I love them!

Above and beyond really.

Nate

Ditto

I have had great experiences with Max's - particularly Rusty.

While on a trip, they overnighted a clutch cable to my motel!

He runs a great dealership, I've been very happy with all of the service I've received there, just a pleasure to do business with!

I use MAXBMW quite often and am generally quite satisfied..

..but just wait until you notice a mistake on the fiche or they mess up an order. They will deny, deny, deny, place blame on you, and argue about why you're so dumb for misinterpreting their incorrect data.. instead of just thanking you for noticing an error and correcting it. Really takes away from that warm and fuzzy feeling you get when they get it right the other 99% of the time.

Back