Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Demo Rides?

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Demo Rides?

    Is the Demo trailer going to be there for test rides?

    Brian

  2. #2
    Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,798
    According to all the information I have, it will be at the rally.
    -=Brad

    It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

  3. #3
    Registered User Beemn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Bremen,Ohio in the beautiful Hocking Hills.
    Posts
    28
    I was at the Demo Trailer on Sun at Mid-Ohio and they were packing up that day to move to Lima....so they'll be there.
    Keep on Beem'n,
    Rich :cool:

  4. #4
    callmethebreeze
    Guest

    Demo rides

    Quote Originally Posted by BradfordBenn
    According to all the information I have, it will be at the rally.
    Brad,
    Do I have to have a "golden ticket" to ride? The new RS is calling my name.
    hooyah

  5. #5
    Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Callmethebreeze
    Brad,
    Do I have to have a "golden ticket" to ride? The new RS is calling my name.
    hooyah
    Unfortunately no, you have to wait in line like the rest of us. The L&T Jennifer said no demo rides for me, unless I want to trade in the RT.... so I think I will wait a year or two.
    -=Brad

    It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

  6. #6
    Rally Rat MarkF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Callmethebreeze
    The new RS is calling my name.
    hooyah
    There is a new RS? That's news to me.

  7. #7
    USERNAME
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BradfordBenn
    Unfortunately no, you have to wait in line like the rest of us. The L&T Jennifer said no demo rides for me, unless I want to trade in the RT.... so I think I will wait a year or two.
    i love to hear the sound of the whip cracking in brad's life!


  8. #8
    Rally Rat DJW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Kalamazoo, Michigan
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkF
    There is a new RS? That's news to me.
    Maybe he's referring to the R1200S.

    What I wanna know is....F800.

    Any of you folks on site now: Is the demo truck there? What bikes do they have?

  9. #9
    Registered User marcopolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Alexandria Virginia/Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,001
    If you check the dates on all previous posts, they're 2005!! Hence the reference to Lima.
    Mark
    2015 R 1200 GS Adventure

  10. #10
    Rally Rat DJW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Kalamazoo, Michigan
    Posts
    116
    Whoops! Missed that.

    Still would like to know the answer to my question, though.

  11. #11
    tuber1
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djw
    Whoops! Missed that.

    Still would like to know the answer to my question, though.


    answer...yes, the truck is there, and bikes are out. I was there helping registration set up today. I did not see the new 800, but there were 650GS models.

  12. #12
    Rally Rat DJW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Kalamazoo, Michigan
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by tuber1
    answer...yes, the truck is there, and bikes are out. I was there helping registration set up today. I did not see the new 800, but there were 650GS models.
    Thanks, tuber. See you all Thursday.

  13. #13
    paladin
    Guest

    Talking new R1200R

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkF
    There is a new RS? That's news to me.
    Don't know about new RS but here is a link from OTL intel regarding the new R.

    [url]http://www.bmwra.org/otl/intel/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •