• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA merchandise

Is there no longer any tee shirts / sweatshirts & such available ? Winters coming & I need to shore up my wardrobe ....:D

Call the office...I'm sure there's more available. I was told that it was a hassle to keep up the old website with inventory information and that when we changed over to the differently-hosted website, it was supposed to be easier to do. Give them a call...hopefully move this task up the to-do list!

Jeff told me today they're considering a couple of options for how to incorporate the member store into the website. It might include some "membership modules" that could be added which incorporate additional features such as a marketplace, etc.

In Oregon I bought 3 count em white 40th anniversary t shirts for $10 a piece.I was running out of clean clothes.What a gift!!

Back