• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hmmmmm.

Hmmmmmm

Rapid Roy has a birthday today!!!!!:thumb

Happy birthday to you; Happy birthday to you
Happy birthdayyyyyyy; RAPID ROYeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee; who ever you arrrrrrrrrrrrr; Happy birthday to youuuuuuuu !!!!!

and many morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre !!!!:beer

DW

:scratch
I somehow completely missed this, I think it was because my DSL was down at home for 3 weeks.
Thank you guys, I turned 52. A few more years and I reach my goal, when my age finally matches my IQ.
:dance

Bud, I did not see you at the Dells Rally, you were missed.

And yet, you appear so much more ............................ mature. Yeah, that's the ticket! :thumb

HBB

Hey! Those are laugh wrinkles!

The gray hair? I got nuthin', but before you tease me about that, walk a mile in my shoes.
That way, when you razz me, you will be a mile away, in my shoes.

:laugh

:wave

Back