• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Waiting in Line - Yellowstone

Under the spirit of free trade it would be reasonable to establish a system of reciprocity. The Canucks can get into Yellowstone with their Geezer Passes and we can get into Jasper with ours.

One of the joys of being older, Lifetime National Parks Pass for $10!:usa

For me, the pride in serving one's country.........the FREE National Parks Pass and so much more.......the price???........not money......Just an arm, leg, or your mind........God bless.........Dennis

Well, I entered today from the west at West Yellowstone about 11 a.m.
In honor of all those who squawked about it, I did try to cut in front of the one car in the park pass line, but he was too swift and certain and got the jump on me. So I had to wait for one car, and he just showed his pass and moved on.
I did have to pass about 150 cars riding thru' as these people act like they never seen a tree before.
I only saw two bikes in the entire 100 miles or whatever.
I guess it wasn't bike day.
There was no rain, and the temp was about 60 all day. So I had to shed clothes.
There was some good wind, but nothing compared to what I have seen in other places.
I saw no animals but about 2 or 3 places where they were all stopped, some in the road.
They did have a few of those large critters that look like beef right by the side of the road. Begging food scraps probably.
dc

LOL. You are sounding like a troll trying to get a response from the crowd...
You're probably one of the reasons some cage drivers hate us.

Hey Daivd

Well, I entered today from the west at West Yellowstone about 11 a.m.
In honor of all those who squawked about it, I did try to cut in front of the one car in the park pass line, but he was too swift and certain and got the jump on me. So I had to wait for one car, and he just showed his pass and moved on.
I did have to pass about 150 cars riding thru' as these people act like they never seen a tree before.
I only saw two bikes in the entire 100 miles or whatever.
I guess it wasn't bike day.
There was no rain, and the temp was about 60 all day. So I had to shed clothes.
There was some good wind, but nothing compared to what I have seen in other places.
I saw no animals but about 2 or 3 places where they were all stopped, some in the road.
They did have a few of those large critters that look like beef right by the side of the road. Begging food scraps probably.
dc

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip and thanks for the post; you are one funny guy. I've read your post five times and break down laughing every time.:laugh

Back