• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hoosier Beemer Rally September 27-29

Roc-Roc

Join the Hoosier Beemers:wave for our 27th annual rally in Muscatatuck County Park in Vernon IN. One mile south of US 50 on State Road 7. Camping Friday and Saturday night(hot showers), gourmet hotdog :eat:eatroast and Saturday evening meal, bluegrass:violin band Friday nite all for $25. Motels are available nearby. Door prizes! Contact Andy Fountain k12lts@gmail.com or Roc-Roc motoroc@ymail.com

Making it Fun!
Roc-Roc

Hoosier Beemer Rally

Looking forward to attending and catching up with a lot of you guys - it has been way too long.

Always a great rally, not too big- just my size!

A great bunch to hang out with for the weekend. See you all there...

Roc, we need the young lady with the fiddle for the evening campfire, can we get her back this year?

Always a great rally, not too big- just my size!

A great bunch to hang out with for the weekend. See you all there...

Roc, we need the young lady with the fiddle for the evening campfire, can we get her back this year?

Would love to have young lady with fiddle back:violin that all depends on parental unit. Looking forward to hanging with my friends.

Roc

Thanks Hoosier Beemers!

Once again a GREAT rally hosted by the Hoosier Beemers! Weather was outstanding and I understand this may be their best turnout ever. For $25 you get jumbo hot dogs with ALL the trimmings on Friday night (they cook them for you) and fried chicken and pork BBQ full meal on Saturday night. Lots of quality door prizes...I even won one! Put this one on your calender for next year, you won't be disappointed!

We the HB's (Hoosier Beemers) would like to thank all that attended the our 27th annual rally. We had perfect fall weather and the perfect rally goers. You set a new record attendance. We the HB's enjoyed having y'all in our backyard rally. We would like to invite you back for our 28th rally September 26,27,28, 2014.

Have a Great Fall!

The HB's

Back