Thread: Wanted: Shop Manual for 2012 G650GS-Where to Find?

Wanted: Shop Manual for 2012 G650GS-Where to Find?

So far all I see are the manuals that cover the older carb 650 bikes, not the FI models. Much is the same on these machines but not all. There is a website: www.filestube.com that has some listings (you might look there for your own purpose) but I'd like to hear from a more computer savvy person that has looked for such? Thanks!
    "If I had my life to live over, I'd dare to make more mistakes next time...I'd relax,I'd limber up... I would take fewer things seriously...take more chances... take more trips...climb more mountains...swim more rivers...eat more ice cream." Jorge Luis Borges at age 85.

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    It's been my experience that there is about a two year lag time for a new bike. With any luck someone has found a manual that crosses over fairly close.
    OM
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

The 2009-2014 are sameo IMO based on aftermkt part listings
    "If I had my life to live over, I'd dare to make more mistakes next time...I'd relax,I'd limber up... I would take fewer things seriously...take more chances... take more trips...climb more mountains...swim more rivers...eat more ice cream." Jorge Luis Borges at age 85.