• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

WA State Missing Rider

grafikfeat

1185381_10153152213540582_745562781_n.jpg

"PLEASE HELP! Do you know this person? He went motorcycle camping with us but never returned to camp after going on a mission to find someone in a car - who later showed up. He left all of his camp gear at the site. We don't know his name but was last seen in Skamania County, WA yesterday, August 24th at around 3-4pm on the black BMW pictured here. If ANYONE knows this man's name, please contact me."

Are you on facebook?
Look here... She is reporting it.

1003211_10153152368800582_1867673627_n.jpg

Thanks for posting. I saw this on FB but couldn' t repost from my mobile device.

Hoping for a positive outcome.

From Facebook it seems he just decided not to come back. Left his tent, bags, and such.

But he's OK.

Strange.

Von

From Facebook it seems he just decided not to come back. Left his tent, bags, and such.

But he's OK.

Strange.

Von

Well... It is the Pacific Northwet after all...

Still... To leave a tent/gear/hard cases? Something to this story not being told.
Oh well... He was accounted for and safe so this thread is now moot.

Odd....but good news.

Glad to see that people were watching out for him tho. Reminds me of an incident before the Sedalia rally where a GS Giant packed up and left without telling anyone. Good folks were out searching for him in the dark on some really back roads. Called hospitals, etc. Later found out that he packed up and left to get to a dealer for repairs.

Has anybody actually confirmed that all this is "TRUE", and not just Facebook spam?

First reason I'm asking is, if memory serves (and sometimes it doesn't), he sure looks like one of our old officers, R/A also, now deceased...
Second reason, is if he was on a GS, is it even remotely logical to leave his bags (etc.) behind?

Has anybody actually confirmed that all this is "TRUE", and not just Facebook spam?

First reason I'm asking is, if memory serves (and sometimes it doesn't), he sure looks like one of our old officers, R/A also, now deceased...
Second reason, is if he was on a GS, is it even remotely logical to leave his bags (etc.) behind?

No. It was real. Not everything is photoshop. :brad

Back