• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Looking for someone from Grand Rapids, Michigan

El Dookey loves to ride.
Hi - I am trying to find someone(s) who is going to the National from the greater Grand Rapids Michigan area. Don't worry, I don't want to screw up your trip by riding with you, but I would like to do a story about you for the Advance newspapers if you don't mind.
Can be Grand Rapids, Wyoming, Jenison, Hudsonville, Grandville, Rockford, Comstock Park - you get the idea. It would give me a chance to brag a little about BMW's, the Rally and get you a little press.
Please send me a PM or e-mail me directly.
Cliff Yankovich

Ludington

Ludington probably is outside of your intended area. Hope you find someone closer.

I know this guy named Cliffy in the grand rapids area, Oh forget him he only rides to WORK :D

Cliffys date line ..... wanted rider, prefer BMW, send pic pf bike :D :D :D

dancogan said:
My daughter is marrying someone from Hudsonville. Does that count?

:drink :stick :drink

it does if the someone from hudsonville is going to the rally.

Cliffy777 said:
it does if the someone from hudsonville is going to the rally.

Sorry. He lives in NYC and doesn't own any form of transportation. But his future father in law is going to the rally. Of course, I don't live in the area, either. Sorry, Cliffy.

:drink

Cliffy777 said:
Hi - I am trying to find someone(s) who is going to the National from the greater Grand Rapids Michigan area. Don't worry, I don't want to screw up your trip by riding with you, but I would like to do a story about you for the Advance newspapers if you don't mind.
Can be Grand Rapids, Wyoming, Jenison, Hudsonville, Grandville, Rockford, Comstock Park - you get the idea. It would give me a chance to brag a little about BMW's, the Rally and get you a little press.
Please send me a PM or e-mail me directly.
Cliff Yankovich

I am going to move this thread to the Rally forum as it much more likely to get the response you are looking for.

Koop

bummed

k12koop said:
I am going to move this thread to the Rally forum as it much more likely to get the response you are looking for.

Koop

never mind Koop - I just came to the regrettable conclusion that I will not be able to attend the rally. I was gonna sneak down for Friday and Saturday, but there are other obligations with strings attached and I cannot make it.
DANG the Dang dang of it.

The BMW shop in Grand Rapids would be a good place to check.

Say it ain't so!

Cliffy777 said:
never mind Koop - I just came to the regrettable conclusion that I will not be able to attend the rally. I was gonna sneak down for Friday and Saturday, but there are other obligations with strings attached and I cannot make it.

You gotta be kidding!!! The number one Michigan cheerleader for the Beemer forum is not going to the Rally??? What a disapointment. :cry
We will meet some other time Cliffy, when I come through Lowell! :thumb

Fritz

Fritz said:
You gotta be kidding!!! The number one Michigan cheerleader for the Beemer forum is not going to the Rally??? What a disapointment. :cry
We will meet some other time Cliffy, when I come through Lowell! :thumb

Fritz
Cliffy did sneak out of Grand Rapids one time to attend a rounder round-up and it snowed so maybe it is best if he stays at home. :stick That and the last he got with some of us I my ribs hurt for a week from laughing.

Cliffy777 said:
never mind Koop - I just came to the regrettable conclusion that I will not be able to attend the rally.

Cliffy, really sorry I won't get to meet a fellow Michigander at the rally, especially one as ... well... notorious as you! Maybe we'll have a fall Rounder Round-Up!

come onnnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!

Cliffy777 said:
you gotta be kidding, not going?? If I can sneak away and sscrew up my business you should be able too!! :p

Back