• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Lost Vario Topcase in Jersey / PA. Area

lgb

Well, the brother asked me to post this... he lost his VARIO TOPCASE on the following route. The route he took was Rt 94 in Sussex County NJ to Rt 519, to 57 West, into Easton PA, Then 611 South to Route 113 to 309 south. 309 into I-276 west to I-476 south to US 1 west to Glen Mills. He reversed the route on the return but was unable to find the case.

How do you lose a Topcase... I'll need to talk to him but, I'd guess he didn't latch it on completely and then check it.

If anyone should find it please send a PM. Thanks to all. :wave

Mod. if this isn't in the correct topic area please move as needed.

That's a good story! Thanks for sharing.
Maybe this one will show up too, you never know...

The latest news is the NJ. brother recovered his Vario Topcase. It was in the brush/ditch a 1/2 mile from his house. Seems it was found by a local school employee, who also posted signs about the lost case. They hooked up as a result of the postings and the case was returned. The signs lead to the return of the case.

Thanks to all that might have looked! :whistle

I've got to get my phone number taped into my cases; one of those little jobs I keep putting off. I've gotten into the habit of checking the upper blade contact with the bike, before I ride.

Back