• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

GPSCity.com Promo Code

bigbear

I just purchased a few RAM mounting items from GPSCity.com and received a 15% discount using promo code "ADVRIDER15" I found it easier to determine part numbers on the RAM website and then search for them on the GPSCity site. It took about 10 days for the order to be shipped as it appears the complete order must be in stock at the same time before it is pulled and shipped. I believe GPSCity is an offical reseller for RAM.

Thanks for sharing that code. GPScity is my favorite source for Garmins and RAM mounts. Their shipped prices are competitive with Amazon and other sources, but GPScity always gets it to me the fastest and with the best tracking :)

Oh sure like it wasn't bad enough that they are located just ten minutes from my house, now you go and give me a discount code. I hold you fully responsible for my next credit card bill. :deal

Preferred GPS mounting on R1150RT

I just purchased a few RAM mounting items from GPSCity.com and received a 15% discount using promo code "ADVRIDER15" I found it easier to determine part numbers on the RAM website and then search for them on the GPSCity site. It took about 10 days for the order to be shipped as it appears the complete order must be in stock at the same time before it is pulled and shipped. I believe GPSCity is an offical reseller for RAM.

Ken: Just got a Zumo 350LM for my '03 RT. The kit includes the cradle and a reservoir base. What mounting location works best? I have seen a base mounted through the handle bar base; too many RAM bases to choose from. Advice appreciated.
jeff.

RT RAM configuratio

I have the same question. Can anyone please share the configuration for a new RT. I guess I will try to move into the 21st century.

GPS Mount for 1150RT

My 5" screen NUVI2555 is mounted using the RAM clutch reservoir mount, a B-201U clamp (3" center to center distance) and a RAM GPS cradle. GPS must be at full inboard position in order to have clear view of left mirror and so that GPS will clear windshield in right lock turn. A bigger GPS or longer clamp may cause problems by blocking the mirror or interfering with the windshield. Mount system is rock solid and RAM components are good quality.

Back