• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

camping: is camping at the national full?

L

Leo in stLouis

Have all the spaces been presold for camping at the rally site?
If I have not preregistared, what are my camping options?
thanks
leo
1979 SP1000 moto guzzi

Leo in stLouis said:
thanks
leo
1979 SP1000 moto guzzi

Plenty O space to camp. After you register (thursday morning is like the great land rush in Oklahoma) you just pick a spot in the quiet or loud camping, and set up. Then go have a beer with your neighbor.

Leo There Is Room For You

Leo in stLouis said:
thanks
leo
1979 SP1000 moto guzzi

Leo, Camping space is a first come first serve basis. One of the reasons the Lima sight was selected is it has "HEAP" (THAT IS SOUTHERN FOR A LARGE AMOUNT) of camping space. If you get there on Thursday there will probably be space. If you have questions come by the HOSPITALITY AND INFORMATION BOOTH and see Howard Snider or myself and we will help.

Fred Turner
419 420 7422

Leo in stLouis said:
What are my camping options?

This is the last option ;)

roof1.jpg

Back