• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

listening to music while riding...Pandora Music channel

oldnslow

It's a way of life!
A while back I asked opinions about stereo systems for my R1100RT. I didn't realy like the choices out there, plus FM left me at the mercy of radio frequncy and range.

So, last week I'm messing around with the girlfriends I-Phone, (I have the most basic of cell phones...this I Phone thing hurts my hands when I hold it.!) and I notice she has an 'app' for Pandora music, which we use frequently at home through our video/audio system. (TV and stereo). She tells me its free with her 'plan'! Well, a few adapters later, to match the BMW plug to the I Phone 12v charger, and we are plugged in to our Scala Q2 headsets and enjoying stereo music! We have to tolerate a 15 second commercial every 3rd or 4th song, but thats no biggie. As long as we have cell service, (which never seem to be with out) we have stereo music of our choosing!

Once again, the girlfriend comes through with the answer!

Back