• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Salem Rally - Lost and Found

intowilderness

Michael Bruns
It was a fabulous Rally, wasn't it?!

I was showering Sunday morning in the two stall bath house on the second floor North of the historic horse stable. A gentleman's watch was found. If you lost a watch please email me with a accurate description so that I could return it to you. Please email me at
intowilderness@att.net

with a detailed description.

Regards,
Michael Bruns

I believe the MOA headquarters holds items not claimed from the lost and found by the end of the rally. They may have had an inquiry about the watch from the owner; the owner may not frequent the forum. I recommend you contact the MOA offices to see if anyone has inquired about the watch and prehaps even turn the watch over to them.

And yes, the rally was a great event.

I believe the MOA headquarters holds items not claimed from the lost and found by the end of the rally. They may have had an inquiry about the watch from the owner; the owner may not frequent the forum. I recommend you contact the MOA offices to see if anyone has inquired about the watch and prehaps even turn the watch over to them.

And yes, the rally was a great event.

Thanks, I will contact the headquarters.

Lost and Found

I was Co-chair of Communications at the Rally, which includes Lost and Found. The information you were given is correct- anything not claimed is sent to the MOA headquarters. I also believe I have the numerous notes from riders "looking for" certain items. If I have them I will double check for the request. I have not unpacked our luggage yet. In the meantime I suggest you inform Tammy at MOA of what you have.

Yes, it was a fine rally.

Pocono Bill

Back