• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

2013 Rally B*tchfest

Random BG Thoughts

The KGB Stout was 9.5% etoh by volume, the highest of the 4 micros, and VERY tasty to boot. We consumed a total of 121 half kegs of beer at 15.5 gal/keg. That beat Sedalia, which had 200 more attendees. I salute you all !!! BTW, used 15 kegs of KGB, astounding the distributor, who thinks that it is a cool weather beer. He also expected 75 kegs AT MOST. Way to go guys & gals!

Hopefully, everyone figured out that if you used your red plastic rally mug at the BG, you got an ounce or two more of beer than if you used the BG cups...

Hopside IPL was delicious!

Thanks, Revzilla, for the free beer coupons. And thanks to all the rally teetotalers who passed their Rev stickers to me!

Are the dog complaints here because this thread is called "b*tchfest"?

Here all night...

:beer

The KGB Stout was 9.5% etoh by volume, the highest of the 4 micros, and VERY tasty to boot. We consumed a total of 121 half kegs of beer at 15.5 gal/keg. That beat Sedalia, which had 200 more attendees. I salute you all !!! BTW, used 15 kegs of KGB, astounding the distributor, who thinks that it is a cool weather beer. He also expected 75 kegs AT MOST. Way to go guys & gals!

Thank you all who volunteered, both old friends and first-timers. The BG rocks!

MAD DOG
Nat BG Chair {aka Jim Faucher}:drink

WooHoo! No wonder I wanted a nap after knocking back a few KGBs in the heat of the afternoon! Cool weather brew?? Ha! Coulda used a KGB and a nap at the Idaho rest area where I ran into you Tuesday afternoon. :laugh

BG was great, hope St. Paul is as good. So, what's a good local stout in the MSP area??

Best,

GTRider

Personally, I wish everyone would leave their dog, cat, parakeet, snake, wallaby or whathaveyou at home. I know he/she/it is your best friend/faithful companion/special sidekick, etc., but still you'll survive and he/she will be so glad to see you the reunion will be really special. Tell you what, I'll leave mine at home too just to be fair.

9.5 %. No wonder we got a little silly Saturday night. Made for a change in plans Sunday morning, I had a bit of a fat head:p. As far as the dogs at the rally I didn't see one that wasn't being a dog. It was nice to see them there. The owner that swore at you should have been tossed out, that poor dog never stands a chance of being trained with an idiot of a master.
Brian
Canoe BC

Ok wait!

I CALL BS....

There was no rally this year. Come on. Next thing you're gonna tell me is that we ACTUALLY landed someone on the MOON in 1969! SERIOUSLY? There is NO WAY there could have been a rally this year. How do I know? Simple. We're about a month on from the "date" of the "event" and the official Rally B*ichfest thread is only TWO PAGES LONG!!! Right. Nice try MOA! You nearly had me snookered. Where are all the threads and posts complaining about the HEAT? Where are all the threads and posts demanding we move the date to sometime in March or November? Where are all the threads complaining about the lack or this or the excess of that? HELLO? Too many vendors? Not enough food? Too many people trying to sleep in the same sheep pen with AKBeemer?

You guys are good though, I'll hand it to you. Getting a couple of "attendees" to complain about dogs at the rally and 9 ounce waters to make it SEEM like there were complaints. Nice. HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

You almost had me...

Hopefully you'll have better luck next year getting this whole rally thing back on track.

I CALL BS....

There was no rally this year. Come on. Next thing you're gonna tell me is that we ACTUALLY landed someone on the MOON in 1969! SERIOUSLY? There is NO WAY there could have been a rally this year. How do I know? Simple. We're about a month on from the "date" of the "event" and the official Rally B*ichfest thread is only TWO PAGES LONG!!! Right. Nice try MOA! You nearly had me snookered. Where are all the threads and posts complaining about the HEAT? Where are all the threads and posts demanding we move the date to sometime in March or November? Where are all the threads complaining about the lack or this or the excess of that? HELLO? Too many vendors? Not enough food? Too many people trying to sleep in the same sheep pen with AKBeemer?

You guys are good though, I'll hand it to you. Getting a couple of "attendees" to complain about dogs at the rally and 9 ounce waters to make it SEEM like there were complaints. Nice. HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

You almost had me...

Hopefully you'll have better luck next year getting this whole rally thing back on track.

Pssssst!

Got 4 Sq. In. of 'grassy knoll' complete with shell casings for sale. Interested?! :evil

Last edited:
Glenfiddich you have me howling with your understated good humour about the Wild Animals Including Humans you have known.
Thanks!!

I CALL BS....

You almost had me...

Hey! What am I, chopped liver? Did you not see my post complaining about the trains?

:D

Back