• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Red Mt. Pass Colorado

nickrides

Nick Kennedy
Over the last month C Dot resurfaced Red Mt. pass from Ouray to Silverton and I've got to say it is in steller condition. The C Dot crews that work that whole section from Ouray south to Durango seem to take real pride in that road and in my 30+ years living in the area I've never seen the whole thing in such awesome shape. I rode the San Juan Skyway loop yesterday, 5 passes in 232 miles and the whole loop is in excellent shape.
Nick Kennedy

Rode that loop last summer and didn't think it was in bad shape then. Nice to see a state that stays on top of its infrastructure. :clap

Back