• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

need bike hauled from Denver to Rally

You mean a trailer?

John,

I think the average percentage of bikes that are hauled, trailered, etc. to the BMW MOA rallies is like less than 1%.

Good Luck...

maybe he doesnt want to ride across the plains. i could sympathize with that. just think, you live in denver, and you get to ride in the rockies all the time. then you decide to go to the rally, and you have ride over eastern colorado and kansas. after that, you will think illinois and indiana are interesting! messed up.

regardless, the best bet is to put it in a truck and haul it yourself, or hire one of to ride it for you. if you hire me, i'd go via banff. ;)

I know it's a long shot...

maybe I should have asked if anyone needs a bike hauled out there FROM the rally.......

yea, i figure I'll go after it myself.
I know lots of buying and selling goes on @ the Rally though, and thought it may be worth asking.
and FYI, it's a GS, so I'll be joining your forum [if that's OK]

thx,
John in WV

join up, we'd love to have you!

a GS in colorado? im jealous, youre going to have fun. i look forward to your ride reports.

i worked it out!

I found a guy needing a GS hauled to the Denver area from Ohio, so my travel plans are firmed up!
pretty cool the guy is trusting me w/ his bike, he even has offered to pick my bike up [30 miles away] and keep it @ his place to make the trip a one stop/pick-up..... AND if I arrive on the weekend has offered to show me some great riding areas in the Rockies!

sweeeeeeeeet! NOW, looking forward to the trip!
John in WV

Back