• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

denver motel recomendation needed 100,000 ride

ragtoplvr

signed up for the 100K ride. Coming in from Missouri, will be hot and tired. Wondering about reasonable motels near Foohills BMW. I have seen the Motel 6, I have low standards , they also tend to be noisy. There is a baymont inn, but it is like 90 ish a day, anything inbetween? Is there a motel where the riders tend to stay

Rod

Stayed at Argo inn in Idaho Springs, decent place and reasonable cost. Great BBQ place in town too.

Yes I agree, Motel 6 can be noisy, but I just put in my ear plugs and I'm good to get some sleep. Usually clean.. I try to get rooms away from big cities, example coming back from the RA rally, stopped at exit 100 on Rte. 81 North of Wilkes Barrie and south of Scranton. With tax 59.00 split 2 ways not so bad and there is usually a local diner near by. Hope this helps..

I had reservations at the Marriot Denver West, but that may be out of your price range. If you really want to treat yourself, this is the place to stay.

I had reservations at the Marriot Denver West, but that may be out of your price range. If you really want to treat yourself, this is the place to stay.

since I will get in late, and be hot and tired, it would be hard to enjoy someplace really nice. Then I am riding the next day, and then the ride home. I am not iron butt potential, in the heat of summer 500 miles is about my limit per day. I really want clean, good bed, cold AC and nice shower.

Rod

Back