Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Official MOA RV thread...

#4869 Earned Lifetime mem DennisDarrow's Avatar
    Thanks BUD.........and all.........The barn floor was just digging out a bunch of ore from the chert quarry next door used as fill. The price was right and it really does become hard as concrete. Probably 50 truck loads of it were used to bring the hill the barn is on to level.......I dont believe in having a bunch of debt. The BUS IS PAID FOR, AS IS THE BARN. LOL......Digging out that 3' X 10' X 40' using the tractor I OWN is a whole lot cheaper than a concrete crew and materials.........So, now, on the funds saved, allows months of travel.
    God is so good.......Dennis

When YOU are in N.W. Georgia, find your way on Hwy 136 outside of Calhoun, to my mountain top. Camp or RV awhile up on top of the hill and find the peace that I do..........God bless

Back in the saddle again mikegalbicka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisDarrow View Post
    God is so good.......Dennis
    Amen. Phil 4:29

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    For those who havenít seen or this could be a reminder, there is a pretty good show on the Discovery Channel called The RVers. It shows at 08:00 on the Discovery Channel, Saturday mornings and later on in the week on some PBS stations.

https://thervers.tv/

OM
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    For those who havenít seen or this could be a reminder, there is a pretty good show on the Discovery Channel called The RVers. It shows at 08:00 on the Discovery Channel, Saturday mornings and later on in the week on some PBS stations.

https://thervers.tv/

OM
    Thanks...will check it out!

SPP
    Member # 222067