• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Looking for a riding group in SE Pa

sickticket

Looking for a riding group of BMW or European bike owners. Most of the local rides and rally's I've been on consisted of 98% HD's. Chrome and leather are not my style. Any good websites you might know of??
Thanks.
2013 R1200RT

MidAtlantic riders

Join us at the Chesapeake diner in havre d'grace MD July 20th at 9am. The web site is under construction but the group consists of 60 or so riders. Most of us live in se pa or de.

Looking for a riding group of BMW or European bike owners. Most of the local rides and rally's I've been on consisted of 98% HD's. Chrome and leather are not my style. Any good websites you might know of??
Thanks.
2013 R1200RT

come up to the poconos always up for show off the great roads in the area

couple cool local rallies comming up like yankee beemers etc...

come up to the poconos always up for show off the great roads in the area

couple cool local rallies comming up like yankee beemers etc...

I just read your msg. I was just up at the Pocono's yesterday to get my second home up there ready for a renter. It's in Paradise Valley. I had too much to bring up or I would have ridden my bike. Love taking Rt 715 from Henryville to Rt 33. Beautiful road.

check out meetup.com kickstands up bucks county riders group phila motorcycle riders group or message me . usually take a scenic ride and end up in frenchtown nj for coffee. not a biker(hd) or a beemer snob been riding for 40 yrs

Back