• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Efforts at improving the looks of the BMW R1200GS

Now that you mention it, was at a dealer yesterday and saw the latest water buffalo. All I can say is OMG, is that thing humungous? Looked scary big. Hey whatever turns their crank. Where's the footstool? Maybe triple fenders, a little more pointy. Maybe a wider tank would look nice? About two feet would be cool, with knee sockets. guess they've got a design dept.? Two cents, end of report.

yeah, well....

Way better than what usually sits on it!!Hi Mac

Well yes. For those not in Central Illinois, Ashley is a my co-worker who decided to decorate my bike briefly in the back yard. We had thought to ride in a 4th of July parade in a bike/sidecar rig, but that was nixed by our boss. Too dangerous or something. We went in a 74 Rolls Royce convertible instead.....which belongs to Ashley's boyfriend's dad.

Now that you mention it, was at a dealer yesterday and saw the latest water buffalo. All I can say is OMG, is that thing humungous? Looked scary big. Hey whatever turns their crank. Where's the footstool? Maybe triple fenders, a little more pointy. Maybe a wider tank would look nice? About two feet would be cool, with knee sockets. guess they've got a design dept.? Two cents, end of report.

Gee, do you think you could be a little more negative?

Is it that you can't afford one?

Yours is a VERY small minority opinion.

I remember seeing the first RS many years back, and first impression was being completely positively stunned at its design. Still am. rocket ahead to last week, Nuf said. bikes are getting cornier looking, bulging strange things making even non riders scratch their collective heads.

Does blocking it from view actually improve the way it looks? Seems like a cheap attempt to show off an attractive co-worker.....:brow

Back