• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Seattle Sports Waterproof Dry Bag - Large

rjzinc

First off, I am not affiliated with derailed.com. Just want to pass on this product info. Currently they have a sweet deal on Seattle Sports Waterproof Dry Duffel bags. I just ordered a couple of the Large size. These bags have worked extremely well for me in the past including a 3-month Central America adventure ride. And also returning from the RA Rally at the Biltmore I rode through a couple of thunderstorms and contents remained dry. I keep clothes in one bag and camping gear in the other. Just changing bag color, my older blue set is working fine. But at these prices I can afford it. Also, when I signed up for their email offers, I received and additional 15% off coupon for 1 item.

derailed.jpg

Back