• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

what beer will be available?

einnar said:
OOOOOHHHH.... I looked at the link, and you have a "New Glarus Uff-da Bock" there.. As a Scandinavian, I have a particular appreciation for anything that has 'uff-da' in the name, I must have one!!! (That,and I love bocks.)

Anyone coming by the brewery that can bring some? :):)

I thinks it pretty much gone, but I can check a few stores for you. i drank my fill of it this last spring.

However:
I have a problem packing beer/alcohol to share with others. it seems to evaporate off the bike during the trip?????

Ultras

rlitavecz said:
Is Michelob Ultra included? (some of us don't NEED more carbs, calories!)

If you're going ultra low carbs, suggest bringing Pellegrino or Perrier. Otherwise, what's the point?
ciao

Excellent!!!!

:clap The Great Lakes beers are some of my favorites (and I'll not drink a Budweiser.)

:drink

kix

I'll likely have some homemade peach and concord wine available for the asking,(or offering).See me around the airhead tent all weekend.

No Wine this year

Long Rider said:
Will any wine or mixed drinks be sold at the rally?

Sorry --- not this year. The best we can do are those Bacardi Spritzer thingies.

Editorial: I don't know --- they remind me a little too much of Annie Green Springs from my college days. sigh.

lorazepam said:
You can buy and drink that skanky heineiken if you like, but I am looking forward to the fresh microbrews from Great lakes brewing. Their beers rock!!

OK.. FOR THE RECORD....!
Heineiken is a DUTCH/HOLLAND/NETHERLAND Beer NOT German.
And yes... it's nasty, but NOT, I repeat, NOT German.
It also causes cancer. (not an official statement) :p

Back