• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

what beer will be available?

Beer..... Proof that God Loves us... (B Franklin)

We have Macro Brew in the form of Budweiser products. (Includes Michelob...)

And Also ...

Microbrew from Ohio: Great Lakes Brewery. We'll carry a 4 of their beers, covering a spectrum from their award winning pilsner to a dark, robust bock.

MMMmmmmmmmm

Sue Rihn-Manke said:

nein danke, not since the '82 world series

Sue Rihn-Manke said:
Microbrew from Ohio: Great Lakes Brewery. We'll carry a 4 of their beers, covering a spectrum from their award winning pilsner to a dark, robust bock.

MMMmmmmmmmm

that is a tasty brand, I like the eliot ness, its grand for breakfast

The local Budweiser brewery is near the intersection of I-270 & I-71(north side) in Columbus. I think that they still do tours, but I think that they limit the free samples. It would be another nice stop for those going to the AMA Museum.

BUT, I will take a Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold at the beer tent.

Umm... Sue wouldn't it be nice to have a Wisconson flavor to the rally? As a Buckeye I prefer Lieninlugles(sp?) Creamy Dark :yum As a warning the Greatlakes Brewing Burning River tastes like it sounds. I guess I can live with some Eliot Ness.

Doug Mc Gee

magoo said:
Lieninlugles(sp?)

its spelled easiest as

"leinies"

mmmmm creamy dark,
honey weiss is my summer early fall fav. however.

proud lodge member

Maumee Bay Brewing Co. in Toledo would be a good day ride as would :drink the one in Marblehead,(forget the name).

T-Bone said:
What Sue, no domestic imports to Ohio like http://www.silvercreekbrewing.com/ :brow

Trust me man, the Eliot Ness will do the trick. Just look at some of the pictures from the Solstace Ride, and the aftermath of the Eliot Ness in the face of TZOLK. I've never seen anyone fall up into a chair before. The pictures don't do it justice.

Sue Rihn-Manke said:
My friend T-Bone is alluding to the microbrewery that I am part-owner of.
MMMmmmmmmmm

What Fun!

Thats really cool. My two roomates are active homebrewers, so we talk a lot about the process of making beer. They brew just about every weekend, and we have all the brew stuff sharing room with my bike stuff in the garage. :thumb

microbrew

uhm sounds good- - - - :drink

someone said "that is a tasty brand, I like the eliot ness, its grand for breakfast"

It should be known by now that

"Beer is not just for breakfast anymore" :)

I see on a later post that sue already said that . . . oh well

Last edited:
Sue Rihn-Manke said:
My friend T-Bone is alluding to the microbrewery that I am part-owner of.
MMMmmmmmmmm

What Fun!

OOOOOHHHH.... I looked at the link, and you have a "New Glarus Uff-da Bock" there.. As a Scandinavian, I have a particular appreciation for anything that has 'uff-da' in the name, I must have one!!! (That,and I love bocks.)

Anyone coming by the brewery that can bring some? :):)

BEEMERVILLE >>>> BEERVILLE

... inviting all my brothers and sisters to Come On Home - To BEEMERVILLE! We'll leave the light on.

maybe from this thread BEEMRVILLE
should be changed to
BEERVILLE

BEEMERVILLE >>>> BEERVILLE

... inviting all my brothers and sisters to Come On Home - To BEEMERVILLE! We'll leave the light on.

maybe from this thread BEEMERVILLE
should be changed to
BEERVILLE

Beer

Sue Rihn-Manke said:

And Also ...

MMMmmmmmmmm

You have to be kidding... No German beer?
I accidently dumped some Budweiser in my yard years ago and the grass still hasn't grown back on that spot. ;) Just Kidding.

Uff Da - New Glarus Brewery

einnar said:
OOOOOHHHH.... I looked at the link, and you have a "New Glarus Uff-da Bock" there.. As a Scandinavian, I have a particular appreciation for anything that has 'uff-da' in the name, I must have one!!! (That,and I love bocks.)

Anyone coming by the brewery that can bring some? :):)

Typically, this is something that they only have available in the fall.
New Glarus Beers are a favorite here in Wisconsin.

Now then, if you would like to put OKTOBERFEST on BEEMER HILL on your calendar, you may be able to sample it. MMmmmmmmmmm

Whiplash said:
You have to be kidding... No German beer?
I accidently dumped some Budweiser in my yard years ago and the grass still hasn't grown back on that spot. ;) Just Kidding.

You can buy and drink that skanky heineiken if you like, but I am looking forward to the fresh microbrews from Great lakes brewing. Their beers rock!!

Back