• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Salem Trip

binkleylane

BinkleyLane
Anyone from the region headed to Salem and looking for a riding partner?
Please PM or post. My schedule is open and I can leave/return just about anytime. Have a brother in western Montana that we could use as a weigh point. Can camp or hotel or a combination of both. Prefer northern route.

Bob

Bob...there will be riders that will be enroute, via the Rocky Bow Rally in BC (weekend before MOA) ....some from this region or others passing by appox Monday July 8th. And a small army will ride from Salem to Paoina, Co for the Top of Rocky's Rally (park available for camping after 5pm the Wednesday after the MOA I believe) Then it could be a convoy coming east from there! I'm leaving this Monday... but have outbound other plans.

"travel'n' john
R1200RT

Back