• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hap's To The Rescue -

I'm from Wisconsin, but friends/family situation warrant my being in the Bradenton/Sarasota area regularly.
I've stopped at Haps over the years to just look around and buy a tchotchke or two, but that's about it, until:

A couple years ago, a friend's /7 puked a rocker arm bearing - we ran down and Phil and Jan took good care
of him. This past Saturday, my '04 K/GT started spraying fuel out the right side (..Is that bad? :blush) at
the north end of the Skyway bridge. That plastic T fitting I've heard about, I suppose...

...Talked to Jan, and Doug came along in a hour and hauled self and 'GT down to the shop. Jan and Phil took
care of things - in about an hour or so, I was rolling out with a new metal fitting...

... My home shop is Mischlers, and Art, Eric, Deb, Jason et al are great to work with IMHO.
I know that every dealer has its issues, but I can only say good things about how Hap's has taken care of us.
Thanks, guys!

Back