• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Northwest Arkansas Here

ncj01

Turning 40 in a couple months. The Middle-Age Police cited me for lack of BMW ownership, so I ran out and snagged one last night.

04 R1150R

That adds to my 98 Honda ST1100, my son's (15yrs old) ninja 250, and my '13 KTM 250SX (woods mods).
My plan is to use the R-bike with my son to help him get some base miles on his ninja, then give him the R when his riding is strong enough for it.

I dang near bought a cherry 08 4k/mi k1200GT last weekend, but opted to keep the ST, get the R, and be happy for now.

Been riding since 5yrs old.

Here for: bmw knowledge, parts, info, riding partners.

Here's a shot from my Utah ride over Memorial Day weekend a few wks ago. 1/2 way up the Moki Dugway just north of Monument Valley UT.

Attachments

• IMG_4721.jpg
    IMG_4721.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 53
welcome aboard! NW Arkansas is one of our favorite getaways. Too many twisty roads to have a favorite using Russelville as a hub.

The 1150R is a great bike and almost cool enough for a teenager. My son thought so when I let him ride one of ours when he was 20. Post A picture of it over in Oilheads and keep us posted. BTW, the black ones are the fastest! :clap

welcome aboard! NW Arkansas is one of our favorite getaways. Too many twisty roads to have a favorite using Russelville as a hub.

BTW, the black ones are the fastest! :clap

Thnx! I know the roads around these parts pretty well, having grown up here.

ps - the guy who sold me this thing insisted Silver was the fastest color!

Back