• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Proof of membership

U

Unregistered

When I on site register (because I procrastinated and missed the deadline), do I hve to have my member number or some way to prove I am a member?

Do I need at minimum the number, or is there a way for them to look me up on site? I got a card once, but that was long ago and its long gone!!

Rally for BMW riders & their guests

Unregistered said:
....... do I have to have my member number or some way to prove I am a member?
The rally is open to BMW riders and their guests. You do NOT have to be a BMW MOA member to attend the rally. So the answer to your question is that you do not need your number. It's nice if you have it (just look at the mailing label of your BMW ON) --- but if you don't have it - don't know it - not to worry.

See you in Beemerville! Brian and I are counting the days!!! :clap

I didnt get my registration in ,will it help to have the form in ON filled out when we arrive?Thanks.

Forms at the rally

You will have to fill out the forms at registration. We need the duplicate copies for Awards and Tallies, and for other documentation.
See you soon!

Back