• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Stereo reciever for my bike??

oldnslow

It's a way of life!
Looking for a small FM receiver (wired to the bike's electrcal system) that I can mount via Velcro or RAM and then use hard wire to my helmet speakers. Saw the Jensen JHD910 (?). Any comments or suggestions? FM stereo is the only thing important to me, as I don't have an mp3 or similar device, and don't plan on one soon. It must have a mini head phone jack capable of puting the sound to the head phone jack on my Scala system.

Thanks

The Jensen seems to be the popular model sold for motorcycles. To look at a few more that may interest you, I'd suggest a look at the West Marine website for the marine configurations. You will need to mount an antenna on this kind of installation. I did buy an IPod with the FM receiver and it's "ok". you will get more performance from the full size radios.
Perhaps you can let us know how you make out. OM

Back