• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Stirrups?

ralwhite

The other day a guy on a Harley pulled up to the light and I noticed he had what seemed to be some sort of thin cord stirrups or loops that ran from each side of the bottom of his jeans under his boots. It looked like they kept his jeans from riding up on his legs. Not to get too personal but something like that might help with things getting bunched up in the crotch too. Anyone heard of this?

Never heard of it, but some baseball player - the guys with the pants down to their ankles - have stirrups to hold the pants down. So if you have stirrups to hold your pants down and suspenders to hold them up, you could trip and fall and have your legs all tangled up. EMTs would have to cut you out of your clothes.

But in answer to your serious (I assume) question, maybe it would prevent the dreaded crotch bunching. I hate when that happens but diamond gusset pants help a lot.

pete
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana." _Groucho Marx

Never heard of it, but some baseball player - the guys with the pants down to their ankles - have stirrups to hold the pants down. So if you have stirrups to hold your pants down and suspenders to hold them up, you could trip and fall and have your legs all tangled up. EMTs would have to cut you out of your clothes.

But in answer to your serious (I assume) question, maybe it would prevent the dreaded crotch bunching. I hate when that happens but diamond gusset pants help a lot.

pete
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana." _Groucho Marx

Maybe they weren't normal everyday jeans? Maybe a rider pant of some type designed as rain gear?

Look in the back of some of the popular M/C mags. The stirrups look like little suspenders that clip to the bottom of pants legs.

If you're worried about stuff getting bunched up around your crotch I'd recommend you buy some LD Comfort undergarments. LDComfort.com

I have no financial interest, but I and a lot of others have had excellent results with this product, plus the owner is a rider.

Nancy

Thumbing through a magazine yesterday & saw an ad for them. Jeans Clips, I believe they were called.

Back