• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Back in the saddle again

willhawks

Financial restructuring means getting rid of the 09 K1200LT (Orson) and picking up a 96 R1100RT
Had a 96 RT years ago and was well satisfied with same.
This one was a service loaner owned by the dealer since 08.
All factory services done for past 5 years
refurbished 99 transmission
Rode well like my first one.
After the K1200LT it felt like a sport bike
Looking forward to many road miles on the factory comfort seat.

Despite financial woes, a crazy old psychologist needs to have a bike!!

Many good miles to all

Regards,

Will

Welcome back!

There is nothing like a bike ride to provide perspective!

Voni
sMiling cause I know that to be personally true

Hi Voni, you are one of my heros!!

I have followed your riding forever! I hope to make Good Time (as Robert Pirsig says with the emphasis on Good). What are you riding these days? I don't expect to make Oregon though I will probably get to the Finger Lakes Rally this year. The KLT was TOO heavy for me. Hope to see you on the road and if you ever get to Scranton, PA you always have a place to stay. Best to you and Paul

Will

And we do appreciate your offer. We find ourselves drawn to the west once more but who knows :)

This summer I'm riding my '94 R11RS Big Red and my Yamaha TW200. We're on our four month wander which this year includes street bikes as well as our new Little Guy with a platform for our dirt bikes. New adventures await.

Back at the Adobe in SW Texas, my F800S and K75S are waiting.

Voni
sMiling

Financial restructuring means getting rid of the 09 K1200LT (Orson) and picking up a 96 R1100RT
Had a 96 RT years ago and was well satisfied with same.
This one was a service loaner owned by the dealer since 08.
All factory services done for past 5 years
refurbished 99 transmission
Rode well like my first one.
After the K1200LT it felt like a sport bike
Looking forward to many road miles on the factory comfort seat.

Despite financial woes, a crazy old psychologist needs to have a bike!!

Many good miles to all

Regards,

Will

As a wise man once said "You don't quit riding because you get old, you get old because you quit riding."

Ride on!

Back