• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Isle of Man TT

russdeane

I have long wanted to attend the Isle of Man TT and am watching the races on television each day. I plan to attend the races next year (2014) and would like some advice. For those who have attended, are there suggestions as to where to stay, whether to sign up for the VIP Club area, how to get a bike to ride during the stay, etc. Russ Deane

Yup, was on Velocity here last night.
New SS lap speed record by Michael Dunlop. 131 and change.
That's steppin'

Love this event.

Does BMW have or sponsor a team running in one of the categories at TT? You'd think the RR would be a top contender for the senior?
I'd love to tour this island and beyond on my K16GT.

Back