• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Good News: BMW Finally offered a "BUY-BACK" of my 2005 r1200gs

Status
Not open for further replies.
See the BMW Motorrad facebook post to my comments on their page

BMW Motorrad: Hi Randy Holdford, thanks for your opinion on the situation. We have provided what we feel is a reasonable solution and you have declined to accept it. We ask you to refrain from encouraging other fans to email members of the BMW staff because it may limit the response time for your fellow Motorrad community members who may have a problem or concern that needs solving. You are free to post on the main BMW Motorrad page however in future, if you continue to promote your situation on other BMW Motorrad users posts, we will have to delete them.

All the best
Your BMW Motorrad Facebook Team

Sounds like the BMW facebook team is not happy with me posting on their facebook page. Several forum members say that it sounds like a veiled treat. I have a feeling that this warm and kind quote might go viral.

Interestingly the only way I was ever able to reach BMW Corporate is by asking for help on their facebook page. They got back to me within 24 hour after the posting.

Sounds like social media gets their attention.

Wow Expresso 7 years chasing this thing, you are a better man than me I would have traded that thing off after the second time they split the bike. Good luck
JT

JT, not better but just hard headed and like to companies do right

If I would have known seven years ago where I would be now I would have probably sold the bike long ago.

But it is kind of like a bad book you started reading. You have invested so much time and think that it is bound to get better, and then it doesn't and you have to finish it to the end anyway.

I think I will title this "bad book" I have been living: The Saga of a Hardheaded Man and Short Sighted BMW Executives[/I]

This does remind one of the adage "throwing good money after bad..."

I do wish you luck.

John

Yes John, but they have the money to throw and I am stuck with the bad.

If this situation presented itself to a small business man the problem would be solved after a couple of discussions and probably everybody would walk away happy.

I worked as a pharmaceutical sales rep for a major pharmaceutical company for 13 years and I have seen the inside of corporate America and it is not pretty.

That is why I am involved in a small catering company where the customer is right 98% of the time even if the are wrong. It just makes good business sense.

I believe there is a thread going on this topic in the Motorrad forum..
http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?68916

I'm closing this thread and ask that repeated threads on the same topic not be opened. One is fine. Two is overkill, and as far as I can see - there are at least three at the moment, and perhaps more.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back