• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Maximizing my Saturday

a fleet of demo bikes, with basically every new BMW represented, was leaving every 30 mins or so.

Attachments

• demos.jpg
    demos.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 112
We all know that the reason Max includes demo bikes from all the models is that they are gateway bikes that eventually force their owners to buy the GS.

Attachments

• flames_600.jpg
    flames_600.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 104
Many of us got to try out the BMW tire repair kit. I only broke two of the little rubber things before I got one to work.

Attachments

• tire_drill_600.jpg
    tire_drill_600.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 106
Anyway, great event at Max's. Max was always smiling, and seems to have put together a great group of people at a very well laid out dealership. Glad I made it out there yesterday. Now I just need to buy another set of wheels for knobbies and get on that GS course....

A very good dealership indeed. Glad he's been a success and, if he keeps things going in the same manner, will continue to do so.

:clap

Back