• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Brown side stand

donmystic1

Donmystic1
Thanks All I found the info that I needed. Don

Can anyone send me a few pictures of their Brown side stand installation?

I think that the installation is about the same for most airheads bikes.

I have a 1984 R 80 RT

Thanks

Don

Mystic, CT

Email is don_rich@sbcglobal.net

Last edited:
My R80RT Friend

You caught me having a coffee at my computer, with my wife's camera sitting next to me. Here you go, from my 1983 R80RT. The extension on the end is to keep my boot rubber off the exhaust.

HH

P1030863.jpg

P1030864.jpg

My Brown modifications

I had to grind a spot on the Brown Mount so I could shift into 1st gear.

I broke 2 exhaust hanger brackets, so I made an extra mount going to the front motor mount.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 77
Back